| ---------------------------------- |
PROBLEM OF THE MONTH
Two new problems will be presented the first and third week of each month during the spring and fall semesters.
The student submitting the first correct solution will receive a certificate each month. The student with the most certificates will be invited to the U.S. National Collegiate Mathematics Championship to be held this coming summer in Knoxville, Tennessee.
- You must be an undergraduate enrolled in coursework at UCDHSC.
- Write your solutions clearly and show all of your work.
- If you hand in more than one sheet, secure the pages together.
- Bring your solution to the math office (Suite 600 - UCDenver Bldg.) and drop it in the box provided or put it in Professor Stan Payne's mailbox.
- Include your name, student ID number, your address, phone number, e-mail address, the date and time of day of your submission.
Recent winners of the Problem of the Month Contest:
- No winner for September's Problem.
- No winner for October's Problem.
Previous problems and solutions:
- September 2005 (1) Solution
- September 2005 (2) Solution
- October 2005 (1) Solution
- October 2005 (2)
- November 2005
- February 2006 (1) Solution
- February 2006 (2) Solution
- March 2006 (1) Solution
- March 2006 (2) Solution
- April 2006 (1) Solution
- September 2006 (1) Solution
- October 2006 (1) Solution
Return to Newsletter