Links to related Web Pages
- Alexander Bogomolny's Introduction to Proofs Page (CTK Software)
- Contains a number of nicely presented proofs.
- Peter Alfeld's Understanding Math Page (University of Utah)
- Contains a lot of hints to get over the hurdles of understanding mathematics and proofs.
- Leslie Lamport's Writing Proofs Page (DEC)
- Two papers - the first is probably more useful - on how to write proofs, can be downloaded as .ps, .dvi or latex files.
- Handbook of
- This web page supports the above book (written by Jeff Dinitz and
Charlie Colburn) and it contains a table of contents for the book and
sections on new results since the publication of the Handbook. A good
Dinitz's Links to Design Web Pages
- Why work when I can just point to Jeff's labors.
- Wolfram's Entry on Strongly Regular Graphs
- Not much here, but some pretty pictures.
- An intensive course on matrix methods for studying Strongly Regular Graphs - W.Haemers (.pdf file)
- This intensive course is not for the faint of heart.
- Peter Cameron's preprint on Strongly Regular Graphs (.ps file)
- A book chapter that is well worth looking at.
- Citeseer's listing of citations on Strongly Regular Graphs
- Citations and crosslistings for the above paper by Cameron.
This page needs more links, if you have some to add please send them to me,
Back to index (non-frame version)