Class Announcements (Spring 2010)
- (3/11) The revised due date for the homework 2 (Problems 5-10 of RNA Secondary Structure) is
now Monday 3/15. Do not be concerned about problems 9 and 10, they are too difficult and I will not
count them in the assignment ... they are extra credit.
- (3/4) Some of the slides in the
lecture "Ringing the Changes - 2" were incorrect (my
apologies) and have now been corrected. The corrections (and additions) are on the slides titled
Cayley Color Graphs and the one slide titled Hamiltonian Cycles.
- (3/3) The due date for
the first project has been pushed back one week and is now due on 3/17.
- (3/3) Problems 5 - 10 of the RNA Secondary
assignment (also on homework page) are to be handed in next Wednesday
- (2/15) The first homework assignment is postponed to Wednesday Feb. 17.
- (2/3) The first homework assignment will be due on Monday Feb. 15.
- (2/2) The first homework assignment to be handed in is now available
in the homework section. Due date is not yet announced.
Back to index (non-frame version)