Announcements for Fall 2012
In this section I will store all class announcements for the semester.
- (11/6) Our final exam has been scheduled for
Tues. Dec.11, 11-1 in our room LM 127.
- (11/6) There will be no quiz this Thursday.
- (10/31) There is no quiz tomorrow. We will finish
section 9.3 and review for the exam. Answers to the
counting homework assignment are available (on homework
page). The exam on tuesday will cover counting and
Chaps. 6,7,8 and 9.1-9.3.
- (10/23) Exam II, scheduled for next Tuesday will be postponed for one week. It will be given
on Nov. 6 (but this should not be given as a reason not to vote!) and will cover Chapters 6, 8 and
9, as well as Counting. (But no Order relations).
- (10/9) There will be no quiz this Thursday
(10/11). Instead, I will collect on Tuesday (10/16) (for grading) the
pg. 83 : 24
pg. 103: 20, 38
pg. 124: 12, 22
- (10/7) My Monday (10/8) office hours will be
cancelled due to a family emergency. I will be back on
Tuesday as usual.
- (9/26) The first special homework assignment has
the first attempt should be made by 10/2. The question
found on the homework page, or click
- (9/21) The exam on Tuesday will cover the material
in chapters 1 - 5 that we have covered in class, and
some additional examples of syllogisms. There is an
additional set of these in the handout section. There
is also a review sheet in the exam section with the
problems and answers worked out in class on Thursday.
- (9/4) Thursday's quiz will involve syllogisms as
in the handout today (also on the web) with quantified
- My Monday office hours have changed from 12-2 to
- The quiz Thursday (8/30) will be a truth table.
- The sample quiz may be taken at any time. If you do not have a password yet, use "anon".
Back to index (non-frame version)